grateful for his grace, llc
Request an APpoINTMENT for Mobile apostille, Notary, & Signing services
- All Notary Service I Offer :
- POA's, Divorce, Limited POA, Employment Verification, License Applications, Minor Consent Travel, Name Change, Court Documents, I-9, Wills, Trusts, Deeds, Bill Of Sale, Title transfer, Business Contracts, Etc
- My Fees are Based on travel time and the Type of documents.
- General Notary Work is usually around $20 and up & this covers travel time. License Applications, Renewals, Affidavits, Exemptions, Etc.
- Divorce, POA, Financial Documents, Trusts, Minor Consent Travel, Deeds, Etc.. start at $300 and go up because there are usually multiple documents requiring notarization and/or multiple parties signing. I-9/Authorized Representative is $100.
- I travel to your location 6 days a week!
- Apostille/Great Seal Of Georgia:
- Fees Start at $200 For Apostille & $250 For Great Seal Authentication By Clerks Authority and Secretary Of State
- Loan Signings, Remote Closings:
- I Specialize in remote or mail-away closings. We will print the final closing docs, meet with your client at a convenient location, ensure all documents are signed, initialed, dated, and notarized properly, once we are through we will scan back the documents and then drop them off at UPS or FedEx for Overnight Return Shipping.
- I cover all of Marietta, GA and the surrounding areas. E&O Coverage
- Closing Documents, Remote Closings, Buyers/Sellers packages are $300 + depending on travel time and the number of pages